Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HaPPPy New Year

Beta=600-something!! (i barely heard anything beyond the six hundred...)

Holy shit.

We are, for this moment anyway, pregnant!!!

I must admit that on Thursday I did POAS and did get a strong positive though I still was
in denial and paranoid until today. OK, definitely still in Denial Land a bit but at least I know the positive is not due to faulty stick or inadequate peeing techniques.

Go back on tomorrow for next beta.

It know it is still incredibly early and lot could still happen but we have gotten farther than I ever though we would which gives me hope. With my joy comes great guilt that we have been lucky thus far in our first IVF when many who have tried and struggled for so long are still fighting the good fight. I wish for the New Year that for so many of you who deserve it perhaps more than I to also be in this place and for us to all have a fertile journey together in 2008.

6 comments:

Io said...

That is awesome! What a way to start off 2008!

Jendeis said...

Wonderful news!! Congratulations!

Portia P said...

That is fantastic news and a wonderful start to 2008. Well done!

LJ said...

Congrats!!

JJ said...

Yahooooo!

Happy said...

Congratulations!!