I really have so much work to do and have no business blogging right now. I only got internet access at work four months ago and it will be my downfall. I really can't tear myself away. Even when deadlines are staring me in the face. Maybe my new sun-yellow De.ll laptop will save me, if it EVER gets here. Maybe I will have all "interneting" out of my system by the time I get to work if I can do it at home. HA!
Just realized that I left our lone car key at home so Mr. P. will not be able to move the car for street-cleaning. Means a bright orange $65 ticket will be awaiting me! woo hoo. AND I forgot to put deodorant on this morning. I already stink to the high heavens. Be thankful you are reading this from afar. Apologies to my co-workers. And even more apologies to those on either side of me on the elliptical at the gym this afternoon.
Meds are ordered. Should arrive tomorrow. Never thought I'd be so excited to see syringes arrive at my doorstep! I feel like it will make this all seem real. Today am feeling slightly more optimistic though FCB (fucking cynical bitch) was present in full force yesterday as I was convinced no moving sperm will be found, no eggs will fertilize and we will not make it to transfer. PLEASE let us at least make it to transfer. That is all I hope for at this point. At least that will mean that something will have fertilized and will indicate hope for the future even if nothing sticks. Forget feeling positive, I am fucking terrified.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sending good thoughts your way. I will hold your hand and use the other to mark up this #$%^& contract (if you don't mind). :)
Post a Comment